MyITLab for Office 2013
Break through to a better experience with technology
In 2007, Pearson launched MyITLab and changed the way that instructors and students across the country teach and learn Information Technology.
Now, with over 2 million registered users, more than 170,000 courses created, and over 60 million login sessions, MyITLab is the preferred technology choice for more than 1,000 schools nationwide.
In 2013, Pearson's MyITLab will once again redefine the student and instructor experience in the IT course.
MyITLab Office 2013 — Easy. Light. Flexible.
- Simplified set-up and start-up. No installation or downloads required
- Improved registration. Single point of access for all of Pearson's MyLab / Mastering courses and optional temporary access for students waiting for financial aid
- Ease of use. Refreshed interface makes using MyITLab intuitive for students and instructors; the design is now consistent across all of Pearson's MyLab / Mastering products
- Social home. onveniently see all course activity, discussions, etc. through a feed on the course home page
- Grader Project Integrity Violation Identification. Quickly reference both student name and ID number
- More scheduling options. New calendar options with improved design, calendar date text entry, and simple drag-and-drop calendar scheduling
- Improved digital experience. One course ID accesses MyITLab content and eTexts
- Cloud-based, HTML5 Microsoft® Office simulations. Realistic, high-fidelity skill- and project-based assessment and training scenarios with content that directly matches Pearson textbooks
- Empower all students to experience MyITLab. Simulations have full accessibility compliance with ADA 508 guidelines
- A complete digital experience. Full tablet and iPad® compatibility, including simulations
- Grader Projects. Create Grader Projects from scratch, and assign and score using MyITLab Grader
- Shared projects. Borrow and assign projects from a global library of MyITLab users
- Cross-browser compatibility. Runs on Safari®, Google Chrome® and Mozilla Firefox®, in addition to Internet Explorer®
- Optional Blackboard integration
- MyITLab's Presentation Capture, powered by Panopto. Instructors can create high-quality online presentations with simultaneously recorded video, audio, slides, document cameras, screen capture, electronic whiteboard, and more.*
- Dynamic Self-Study Modules. Help students quickly and effectively learn course material in a personalized, mobile learning experience.
- Assignment options. At any point during the course, easily create new assignments or edit existing assignments and assign to multiple sections.
- Grace period options. Deduct points for assignments submitted post due-date, including Grader Projects /
* Panopto is available for customers using a digital-only MyITLab solution or courses created through custom media. For more information, visit: http://www.panopto.com/lecture-capture-technology