MyITLab for Office 2010Sign in to MyITLab for Office 2010
Features and Functionality
MyITLab for Office 2010 now uses the NextGen Platform, which includes the following new features:
- Cross-Browser Compatibility to run on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, in addition to Internet Explorer
- Refreshed user interface for instructor and student ease of use
- New calendar options with improved design, calendar date text entry and simple drag-and-drop calendar scheduling
- Ability to create and assign content to groups of students within a course, for group projects and flexible scheduling options
- Option to create new or edit existing assignments to assign to multiple sections at a time, at any point during the course
- Grace period options for post-due dates for all assignments, including Grader Projects
- Instructor choice to edit MyITLab's Grader project instructions and hints
- Quick reference for Grader Project Integrity Violations so instructors can easily view the student name and ID number of students associated with MyITLab's unique Grader Project Integrity Violations
What content is available in MyITLab for Office 2010?
Visit our Titles Available pages to learn more about MyITLab for Office 2010 content.